Join the Chamber
Catalyst. Convener. Champion.
The Chamber is a catalyst for business growth. We offer numerous education programs, information that’s relevant to your business, and abundant networking opportunities. Our associations with regional and local industry experts mean we have access to information, tools, and programs that directly benefit you and your organization.
The Chamber is a convener of leaders and influencers. We make it a point to be at the heart of important issues like workforce development, quality of life, and civic engagement. We have built strong relationships with business leaders, government officials, and community stakeholders. Access to these individuals gives us a powerful voice to represent you on issues that matter.
The Chamber is a champion for a strong community. We are active in supporting local efforts. Our staff, Board members and volunteers work to build a healthy economy, promote tourism opportunities, leverage partnerships, and develop plans to build Mason County’s future.
Sign up to invest in Mason County’s business community today
A list of membership levels and the benefits included is below the form.
Membership Tiers & Benefits Provided
Tier 1: Presidential Level – President’s Circle Platinum
Annual Investment of $5,400 | Valued at $33,730 | Exclusive Benefits and Services include:
- VIP Table at Awards Gala (8 seats)
- VIP Tickets to Blues & Brews (8 tickets)
- VIP Parking at events
- VIP Check-in at special events*
- Four invitations to President’s Circle VIP Event
- $500 credit towards a special event sponsorship*
- 1/2 page full color ad in Business Matters magazine (replaces ¼ page listed in Tier 2)
- CEO/Company spotlight in Business Matters magazine
- Event sponsorship of membership meeting
PLUS all the advantages of Basic, In-Network, Advertising, and Executive levels, Tiers 2-5, below.
Tier 2: Executive Membership– President’s Circle Gold
Annual Investment of $2,650 | Valued at $15,045 | Marketing and Benefits include:
- Choice of Expo booth or Blues & Brews contributor sponsorship
- Distribute promotional products at regular events
- Banner displayed at all special events* (business supplies banner)
- Two invitations to President’s Circle VIP Event
- Golf Package; choice of foursome or hole sponsorship with signage
- Advertisement in special event programs*
- Bold directory listing in Business Matters magazine
- 1/4 page full color ad in Business Matters magazine
PLUS all the advantages of Basic, In-Network, and Advertising levels, Tiers 3-5, below.
Tier 3: Advertising Membership– President’s Circle Silver
Annual Investment of $975 | Valued at $8,405 | Marketing and Visibility includes:
- Additional category listing in Business Matters magazine
- One set of the membership mailing labels
- Use of Chamber’s bulk mail permit
- Opportunity to post ePolls on Chamber website
- Opportunity to post ePolls in weekly eNews
- Use of the Chamber’s conference room for 12 hours (4 hour increments)
- Banner ad on Chamber website
- Company press releases included in weekly eNews and on Facebook
- Subscription to the Residents OR New Business List (quarterly)
- Named as President’s Circle member on website, eNews, and email signatures
PLUS all the advantages of Basic and In-Network levels, Tiers 4-5, below.
Tier 4: In-Network Membership+
Annual Investment of $425 | Valued at $3,745 | Benefits and Services include:
- One pass for regular membership luncheons*
- Receive text message reminder of events
- Use Chamber logo in business advertising
- Opportunity to host Business After Hours
- Opportunity to sponsor Chamber events
- Press release, job announcements, etc. in weekly eNews
- Post job openings on Chamber website
- Receive in-network pricing at events
- Subscription to the eBusiness Intelligence Report
- Ability to host/promote Open House
- Certificate of Origin processing
- Unlimited Business Training passes
PLUS all the advantages of Basic level, Tier 5, listed below.
Tier 5: Basic Membership+
Annual Investment of $205 | Valued at $1,150 | Advocacy and Membership includes:
- Pro-business Advocacy with Government
- One category listing in Business Matters magazine
- One online category listing & linked to your website
- Participation in Member-to-Member program
- Submit events to online event calendar
- One Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening event
- Have seat on Chamber committees
- Subscription to the Chamber’s weekly eNews
- Receive membership plaque
*Special events include the Awards Gala, Blues & Brews, Business Expo, and Golf Tournament
+This membership is not available for businesses with more than 50 employees