Mason County Approved for Phase Two Reopening
Mason County is pleased to announce that the county has been approved to move from Phase One to Phase Two under Governor Inslee’s Phased Recovery Approach. Business sectors listed in Phase Two may reopen only AFTER the state publishes its guidelines for the specific sector and an individual business can implement those guidelines. Those guidelines can be found here.
Phase Two Business Activity Guidelines (as of 22 May 2020)
- Additional Guidance on Voluntary Contact Information – issued May 15
- Dine-in restaurants and taverns – issued May 11
- In-store retail – issued May 12
- Additional manufacturing operations – issued May 12
- Professional Services – issued May 13
- Personal Services (including Cosmetologists, Hairstylists, Barbers, Estheticians, Master Estheticians, Manicurists, Nail Salon Workers, Electrologists, Permanent Makeup Artists, Tattoo Artists, Cosmetology Schools and Esthetics Schools) – issued May 13
- Outdoor Recreation – issued May 14
- Outdoor Recreation- Golf – issued May 15
- Construction – issued May 15
- Professional Photography – issued May 15
- Pet Grooming – issued May 18
- Fitness – issued May 19
- Real Estate – issued May 19
No business is required to open. Those who feel that cannot meet the guidelines are encouraged to ask questions and receive assistance from the Economic Development Council of Mason County.
Remember: The goal is to keep people safe while reopening the economy!